These are the five must read stories for New Jerseyans for Thursday, Aug 9.
- Murphy administration won’t be providing monthly performance reports on the government’s website. NJ Scales Back How Often It Reports On Agency Performance by The Associated Press.
- New Jersey people are an unhappy lot, says a online ranking website. Research from the website 24/7 Wall Street ranked all 50 states on how happy the residents are, and New Jersey wound up in the bottom half.
- What’s the problem with crabgrass? Find out from this News 12 segment.
- New mayor trying to fix Paterson’s infamously bad roadways. Paterson to resurface 23 roadways, says mayor Sayegh by Jayed Rahman of the Paterson Times.
- Newark is working hard to lure Amazon. It has Audible. Amazon will fit right in in New Jersey’s largest city. It’s official: Newark cements $2B tax package for Amazon by Karen Yi of NJ Advance Media.
That’s it for today. Weather is almost 90 degrees. Keep cool.
Have a good day, New Jersey!
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)