- Bob Menendez is in deep trouble: In Deeply Blue New Jersey, an Unexpected Battle for Senate Nick Corasaniti of the New York Times.
- Bob Hugin gave Ruskies 45-percent discount on cancer drugs while raising prices by 20-percent on Americans. He’s running for U.S. Senate against Menendez. Jersey GOP Senate candidate’s company slashed price for cancer drug in Russia while raising it here by Jonathan D. Salant of the NJ Advance Media.
- It’s going to be hot as hell for the next two days: N.J. weather: After all that rain, it’s going to get hot and humid by Karen Yi of the NJ Advance Media.
- Our Cartoon President continues to play golf at Bedminster: Trump golfs with Graham at New Jersey club by Max Greenwood of The Hill.
- This globalist is trying to bring jobs to New Jersey: NJ opens global trade office to attract foreign companies by Jen Ursillo of New Jersey 101.5.
That’s it for today. Check back for tomorrow’s five must reads.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)