BAYONNE — A city woman is accused of stealing thousands of dollars worth of packages from local homes during a holiday theft spree, police said.
Jennifer J. Nadrowski, of Elm Court, was arrested Wednesday and charged with stealing packages from seven different homes throughout the city, authorities said.
Police say the 38-year-old stole more than $2,240 in packages between Nov. 17 and Dec. 23. During the spree, she removed packages from homes on West 11th Street, West 44th Street, East and West 46th Street, Kennedy Boulevard, West 42nd Street, and an apartment complex on Constitution Avenue, authorities said.
She is …read more
Source: NJ.com Hudson
- New testing of model improves confidence in the performance of ITER
- Researchers illuminate the path to a new era of microelectronics
- Spit and polish: The beauty of saliva for epigenetic studies
- What’s in a name? Yale researchers track PTSD’s many identities during war
- Blood biomarkers may allow easier detection, confirmation of concussions
- How social networking sites may discriminate against women
- Rochester scientists discover gene controlling genetic recombination rates
Sorry. No data so far.