Car fire in garage spreads, leaves Parsippany home uninhabitable

A Parsippany home was rendered uninhabitable Tuesday evening after a blaze from the homeowner’s car spread to the residence, police said.

Parsippany police said the fire at a Marianne Place home began when the resident arrived home and smelled smoke from his 2012 Mercedes-Benz C300 as he exited his vehicle and saw flames coming from it.

The residents tried to push the vehicle out of the garage before the flames spread, but they were unable to do so, police said.

Officers responding to the scene tried to use their fire extinguishers to put out the vehicle, but the blaze spread to the …read more

Source: Morris

(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)

Site Footer

Sliding Sidebar