The year’s first significant snowstorm, combined with bitter cold, had schools in Somerset County closing or delaying start times on Thursday and again on Friday.
Here’s a list of schools that have already announced they will either open later or not at all on Friday. Additional schools will be added as districts announce closures and delayed openings.
- Green Brook Academy – 10 a.m. opening
- Somerset Hills School District – 2-hour delay
The following districts have not yet made announcements about closings or delayed openings on Friday:
- New testing of model improves confidence in the performance of ITER
- Researchers illuminate the path to a new era of microelectronics
- Spit and polish: The beauty of saliva for epigenetic studies
- What’s in a name? Yale researchers track PTSD’s many identities during war
- Blood biomarkers may allow easier detection, confirmation of concussions
- How social networking sites may discriminate against women
- Rochester scientists discover gene controlling genetic recombination rates
Sorry. No data so far.