“Green Acres is the place to be, farm living is the life for me!” Anyone who remembers that tune and loved Green Acres, the TV sitcom that ran from 1965-1971, will be happy to know that the series was recently re-released as a box set on DVD.
Even more amazing: three colleagues from Rutgers-New Brunswick’s School of Communication and Information (SCI) have greatly enhanced the series by including bonus material that provides a fascinating story about the demise of the show in 1971.
Ph.D. alumnus Jonathan Bullinger ’17 and doctoral candidates Andrew Salvati and Steve Voorhees, co-founders and producers of …read more
Source: Rutgers Today
- New testing of model improves confidence in the performance of ITER
- Researchers illuminate the path to a new era of microelectronics
- Spit and polish: The beauty of saliva for epigenetic studies
- What’s in a name? Yale researchers track PTSD’s many identities during war
- Blood biomarkers may allow easier detection, confirmation of concussions
- How social networking sites may discriminate against women
- Rochester scientists discover gene controlling genetic recombination rates
Sorry. No data so far.