2 hospitalized after condo fire at Great Gorge Village, report says

VERNON — Two people were taken to the hospital Sunday evening for smoke inhalation after a blaze at a Great Gorge Village condominium left the residence uninhabitable, New Jersey Herald reported.

The fire began in a bedroom of a two-floor, two-bedroom condo before 5:19 a.m. and quickly spread before it was extinguished, McAfee Fire Chief Ken Clark told the newspaper.

Two residents were at home at the time. One was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation, the newspaper reported. A firefighter was also reportedly sent to the hospital for treatment of smoke inhalation.

Justin Zaremba may be reached …read more

Source: NJ.com Sussex

(Visited 22 times, 1 visits today)

Popular Posts