Jersey’s public television network, and Montclair State University, the state’s
second largest public institution of higher education, will present the New
Jersey Lieutenant Gubernatorial Debate on Monday, October 16 at 8 p.m. in the
University’s new School of Communication and Media building’s state-of-the-art
NJTV News Chief Political Correspondent Michael Aron, the debate
will square off Democratic candidate Phil Murphy’s running mate, ex-Essex
County freeholder, ex-Assembly speaker and current State Assemblywoman Sheila
Oliver with Republican candidate Kim Guadagno’s running mate, attorney and
Woodcliff Lake Mayor Carlos Rendo. The broadcast, titled NJ Decides
2017: The Lieutenant Gubernatorial Debate, will run 90 minutes, with 60
minutes of debate time.
Coverage …read more
Source: Montclair University
- For Mexican immigrants, politics is a family affair
- TGen-led study shows DNA methylation related to liver disease among obese patients
- Physicians who visit patients post-hospitalization give more comprehensive discharge plans
- Researchers identify characteristics of over the counter skin lightening users
- UCI-led study finds therapy dogs effective in reducing symptoms of ADHD
- Solar thermal energy will help China cut costs of climate action
- Cities as study proxies for climate change
- Police seek, Carlos Arenas, in North 7th Street shooting : Carlos Arenas, a suspect in the June shooting of a man,...
- South Jersey voters pick Booker and Lonegan to face off in U.S. Senate race : Republican U.S. Senate candidate Steve Lonegan em...
- Meadow catches fire in Commercial Township : Fire crews from Laurel Lake and Port Norris, as well a...
- Trooper Jaime Ablett recognized by National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund for life saving rescue : Washington, DC—The National Law Enforcement Officers Me...
- Salesman Admits Role in Bribes-for-Test-Referrals Scheme Involving New Jersey Clinical Laboratory : NEWARK, NJ — A Monmouth County, N.J. man pleaded guilty...
- Democrat Rush Holt handily wins Hunterdon primary but Cory Booker prevails statewide : Cory Booker Democrats in Hunterdon County chose Rush ...
- Woodbury Councilman Harry Trout steps down : Harry TroutCourtesy of the City of Woodbury WOODBURY ...
- Phillies drop 3-1 loss against rival Atlanta Braves : ATLANTA — Kris Medlen continued his late-season surge ...
- Bridgeton Rec names doubles winners at Horseshoe Tournament : The doubles winners were, left to right, second place,...
- Cecil County wins second Bridgeton Invitational Tournament in three years : BRIDGETON — For the 50th straight year, the Cecil Coun...