Man attacked by trio and robbed in Dover, cops say

DOVER — A 33-year-old man was punched in the face and robbed early Sunday morning as he walked near a park, police said.

The man, a Dover resident, was not seriously injured in the 4:30 a.m. attack, Dover Police Director Daniel R. DeGroot said.

He was walking near Crescent Field when he was confronted by three men, DeGroot said.

No arrests had been announced as of 2:15 p.m. Sunday.

DeGroot did not say if a weapon was involved, nor disclose what was taken from the victim.

He asked anyone with information to the Dover Police Department at 973-366-0302.

Rob Jennings may be reached at rjennings@njadvancemedia.com. Follow …read more

Source: NJ.com Morris

(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)

Popular Posts