TINTON FALLS — Authorities are responding to a report of a barricaded subject inside a house in the borough, officials said.
Police could be heard telling residents who live in the area of Bridle Path, which is blocked off in both directions, that a “dangerous situation” is happening at a house on the street and they can’t come back to their homes.
The Monmouth County Sheriff’s Office confirmed its field communications command center is on the scene providing assistance. The Monmouth County Prosecutor’s Office, the SWAT team and multiple area police departments are at the scene. Officers clad in camouflage can be …read more
Source: NJ.com Monmouth
- Maintaining sufficient vitamin D levels may help to prevent rheumatoid arthritis
- Shame on us for allowing maternal death rates to soar | Editorial
- Why Amazon would shine in Trenton | Opinion
- A Road Meant to Ease Traffic Will Be Named After Christie
- Hamilton baseball coach, teacher charged with domestic assault
- How a woman who ran out of gas is helping change the life of a homeless man
- Proposed microgrid at Paterson’s Great Falls will outage-proof critical infrastructure, says Mroz