Gas leak at health lab sends 2 peple to hospital, police say

MORRIS PLAINS — Two people went to a local hospital Saturday morning after a gas leak at a medical lab made them feel faint and nauseous, police said. 

Atlantic Consolidated Lab was evacuated after someone smelled gas at about 8:50 a.m. and called police, Detective Sgt. Bruce Rapp said.

Officers found a carbon monoxide leak when they arrived at the building on The American Road, Rapp said. 

Police, firefighters and PSEG officials were on the scene. 

Marisa Iati may be reached at miati@njadvancemedia.com. Follow her on Twitter @Marisa_Iati or on Facebook here. Find NJ.com on Facebook.

Let’s block ads! (Why?)

…read more

Source: NJ.com Morris

(Visited 36 times, 1 visits today)

Popular Posts