Research conducted by Howard Henderson and Franklin Wilson examined 112 ‘modern cop’ films and found that the depiction of African-American cops in those films (when they appeared) were largely for comedic purposes. The authors believe that this depiction may play a role in delegitimizing black cops in real life, both in the eyes of the general public and the African-American community. …read more
- Sheriff: 31 arrested in child support sweep
- Poll: Was the use of 9/11 imagery in Colonial Williamsburg's Super Bowl ad offensive?
- Which Mercer County town had the highest property taxes last year?
- West Orange honors homegrown pioneer in Black History Month ceremony
- Salem County: School delayed openings, closures (Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2016)
- Cape May County: School delayed openings, closures (Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2016)
- See what Hunterdon County kids think about sports
Sorry. No data so far.