On or about March 10, the New Jersey Department of Transportation will be making repairs to the bridge over the Delaware and Raritan Canal State Park on Weston Canal Road at the Weston Manville Causeway, according to the township.
The bridge will be completely closed to all traffic, including emergency vehicles, until the repairs are completed, which is …read more
Source: NJ.com Somerset
- Driver arrested after chase from Parsippany to Montclair
- Report identifies Dover cop struck by runaway Jeep
- When celebrities move on: Challenges in selling Mary J. Blige's Saddle River estate
- Newark water main break likely to tie up Monday morning traffic
- Police warn Little Egg Harbor residents of possible rabid fox
- Man killed in NYC crane collapse buried in Bergen County
- Man killed while crossing N.J. highway on foot after crash
Sorry. No data so far.