Anthony Rivera and Jillian Manno.jpg
Anthony Rivera, 40, of North Bergen and Jillian Manno, 33, of Toms River appeared separately in Central Judicial Processing in Jersey City via video link from the Hudson County jail in Kearny on burglary charges on Feb. 14, 2014. (Jonathan Lin/The Jersey Journal)
A 40-year-old North Bergen man and his fiancée, a 33-year-old Toms River woman, have been accused of stealing gold jewelry and cash from a Bayonne residence on Kennedy Boulevard, according to court officials.
Anthony Rivera and Jillian Manno, who appeared separately in Central Judicial Processing in Jersey City yesterday, have been charged with burglary, …read more
Source: NJ.com Hudson
- Woodcliff Lake purchase of Galaxy Gardens appears to advance
- Possible extragalactic source of high-energy neutrinos
- HPV vaccination expected to reduce cancer in all races, may not eliminate all disparities
- Exploring phosphorene, a promising new material
- Breakthrough in the treatment of inherited genetic disease
- Rutgers' Osher Lifelong Learning Institute Taps into a Thirst for Learning that Knows No Age Limit
- Richard Marlink, Known Globally for His Work Fighting AIDS, to Lead Rutgers’ Global Health Institute
Sorry. No data so far.