Anthony Rivera and Jillian Manno.jpg
Anthony Rivera, 40, of North Bergen and Jillian Manno, 33, of Toms River appeared separately in Central Judicial Processing in Jersey City via video link from the Hudson County jail in Kearny on burglary charges on Feb. 14, 2014. (Jonathan Lin/The Jersey Journal)
A 40-year-old North Bergen man and his fiancée, a 33-year-old Toms River woman, have been accused of stealing gold jewelry and cash from a Bayonne residence on Kennedy Boulevard, according to court officials.
Anthony Rivera and Jillian Manno, who appeared separately in Central Judicial Processing in Jersey City yesterday, have been charged with burglary, …read more
Source: NJ.com Hudson
- 20-year-old charged in Somerset County double-homicide
- Former NJCU professor campaigns for evolution defender statue in Tennessee
- WATCH: How Robert De Niro turned 'A Bronx Tale' into a musical
- Fire tears through two Jersey City homes, 3 firefighters injured, officials say
- South Paterson bar gets 30-day suspension for underage selling, operating while suspended
- More than a dozen firefighters hurt in Hoboken blaze
- Record-breaking cold for parts of North Jersey
Sorry. No data so far.