ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS — The Tuscan-styled restaurant replacing Mama Mexico on Route 9W has opened, according to Bergen food blog Boozy Burbs.
Amore Tuscan Grille, which features homemade pastas and Italian dishes, has a full bar, valet parking is available for parties, according to Boozy Burbs.
Located at 464 Sylvan Avenue, dinner at Amore Tuscan Grille will be served seven days a week. Lunch is coming soon.
Check out the Boozy Burbs article to see the full menu.
Source: NJ.com Bergen
- Warren Hills wrestling advances in sectional tournament
- N.J. anti-bullying law draws fresh scrutiny
- Stile: Attitude is a Christie asset, and liability
- Victim critical following Neptune Twp. shooting
- New device to get people with paralysis back on their feet
- Nature's mirror — the code for chirality
- Gut environment could reduce severity of malaria
Sorry. No data so far.