ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS — The Tuscan-styled restaurant replacing Mama Mexico on Route 9W has opened, according to Bergen food blog Boozy Burbs.
Amore Tuscan Grille, which features homemade pastas and Italian dishes, has a full bar, valet parking is available for parties, according to Boozy Burbs.
Located at 464 Sylvan Avenue, dinner at Amore Tuscan Grille will be served seven days a week. Lunch is coming soon.
Check out the Boozy Burbs article to see the full menu.
Source: NJ.com Bergen
- N.J. teacher sexually assaulted young female student, authorities say
- Jersey Journal front and back page news: Saturday, April 30, 2016
- Survey suggests children of gay fathers are well adjusted
- Study finds adolescent tobacco users commonly report light smoking
- Stronger state policies reduce alcohol-related motor vehicle deaths among teens
- Stress and depression is linked to HPV-related health problems
- One-third of autistic children likely to wander, disappear
Sorry. No data so far.