ELMER — Borough police are looking for a man they said deposited fraudulent money orders at a local bank, according to reports.
A warrant has been issued for Adam Z. Turin, 33, of Pittsgrove, who is accused of depositing the money orders at the Pennsville National Bank on Chestnut Street, police said.
He then allegedly withdrew the money before it could be verified that the money orders were good, according to reports. Authorities said he left the bank with more than $1,900 in cash.
No arrest has been made as of Friday afternoon.
- Language juggling rewires bilingual brain
- How learning languages translates into health benefits for society
- Nudging science toward openness
- Big data and patient-powered research aim to solve complex diseases
- Beyond Narcan: The new way N.J. is fighting its heroin crisis
- Paterson store owner killed in Ellison Street shooting, police
- 53 people displaced after Paterson fire on Main Street
Sorry. No data so far.