Two men were indicted yesterday by a Hunterdon County grand jury on charges of promoting organized street crime, second degree and promoting prostitution, third degree.
Pedro Sanchez, 53, of Brooklyn and Juan Peralta-Mijangos, 20, of Highland Park were arrested separately in Flemington on Aug. 20, each while driving vans with women who were allegedly part of the prostitution ring, according to the Hunterdon County Prosecutor’s Office.
Women were being “delivered” to pre-arranged, ever-changing locations, Hunterdon law officials said in August.
“It operated at different hours, in the evening, day, night, on different days,” Hunterdon County Prosecutor Anthony P. Kearns III said on Aug. …read more
Source: NJ.com Hunterdon
- Possible extragalactic source of high-energy neutrinos
- HPV vaccination expected to reduce cancer in all races, may not eliminate all disparities
- Exploring phosphorene, a promising new material
- Breakthrough in the treatment of inherited genetic disease
- Rutgers' Osher Lifelong Learning Institute Taps into a Thirst for Learning that Knows No Age Limit
- Richard Marlink, Known Globally for His Work Fighting AIDS, to Lead Rutgers’ Global Health Institute
- Exposure to particulate air pollutants associated with numerous types of cancer
Sorry. No data so far.