Two men were indicted yesterday by a Hunterdon County grand jury on charges of promoting organized street crime, second degree and promoting prostitution, third degree.
Pedro Sanchez, 53, of Brooklyn and Juan Peralta-Mijangos, 20, of Highland Park were arrested separately in Flemington on Aug. 20, each while driving vans with women who were allegedly part of the prostitution ring, according to the Hunterdon County Prosecutor’s Office.
Women were being “delivered” to pre-arranged, ever-changing locations, Hunterdon law officials said in August.
“It operated at different hours, in the evening, day, night, on different days,” Hunterdon County Prosecutor Anthony P. Kearns III said on Aug. …read more
Source: NJ.com Hunterdon
- New CU study confirms giant flightless bird wandered the Arctic 50 million years ago
- Genome studies can help identify lifestyle risks for diseases
- Gene switch may repair DNA and prevent cancer
- Macho Joe was a chatty roommate during my hospital stay | Bob Shryock
- What one Hudson County town is doing to crack down on handicapped parking abuses
- Torres administration submits revised $275.8 million budget to Paterson council
- Burning Hillsborough warehouse once held nation's largest mercury stockpile
Sorry. No data so far.