BRIDGETON — A Millville man faces a minimum of 30 years in prison after a jury convicted him of first degree murder Friday, according to the county prosecutor.
Antwine J. Rivera, 35, of Millville, originally turned himself in on May 7, 2012 for the killing of Jeffrey Moss, 31, of Vineland, according to previous reports.
The shooting occurred May 4 on Vine Street — between 5th and 6th streets.
Rivera was convicted of first degree murder, second degree unlawful possession of a firearm, second degree possession of a firearm for an unlawful purpose and …read more
Source: NJ.com Cumberland
- Rowan College getting its third AD in its half-century history | Bob Shryock
- N.J. county has a better idea for "mirco" loans | Editorial
- What happened to Christie's Bridgegate cell phone?
- Engineering firm exec admits role in NJ pay-to-play scheme
- Bring Your Kid to Work Day, an essay: BEN Column, May 3
- Judge declines to toss indictments against accused synagogue attacker
- Empty boxes: A list of the 20 N.J. towns where a Sports Authority will close
Sorry. No data so far.