BRIDGETON — A Millville man faces a minimum of 30 years in prison after a jury convicted him of first degree murder Friday, according to the county prosecutor.
Antwine J. Rivera, 35, of Millville, originally turned himself in on May 7, 2012 for the killing of Jeffrey Moss, 31, of Vineland, according to previous reports.
The shooting occurred May 4 on Vine Street — between 5th and 6th streets.
Rivera was convicted of first degree murder, second degree unlawful possession of a firearm, second degree possession of a firearm for an unlawful purpose and …read more
Source: NJ.com Cumberland
- Ramsey considers additional pool improvements
- Presidents' week off to return to Midland Park school district calendar
- 4 takeaways from Warren Hills-Old Tappan wrestling
- Waldwick takes dim view of business solicitors
- Ramapo High School takes canine approach to stress relief
- Wyckoff history makes a house call
- You scratch my back and I might scratch yours: the grooming habits of wild chimpanzees
Sorry. No data so far.