PITTSGROVE TWP. — After the township planning board approved a resolution denying certain activities at United Sportsmen’s Association of North America (USANA), the local gun club is planning to file an appeal.
USANA sought a certificate from the Pittsgrove Township Planning Board for non-conforming structure use, which would …read more
Source: NJ.com Cumberland
- 54-year-old Pa. woman dies in fiery I-80 crash in Warren County
- Water main break stalling traffic in Newark
- 2 arrested in violent robbery at Atlantic City casino
- Monday snow, ice to make for slow, slippery commute
- Water main break on Grace Street (photos)
- Snow, sleet, ice could make roads slick on Presidents Day
- Sparta councilman, former mayor charged with DWI
Sorry. No data so far.