PITTSGROVE TWP. — After the township planning board approved a resolution denying certain activities at United Sportsmen’s Association of North America (USANA), the local gun club is planning to file an appeal.
USANA sought a certificate from the Pittsgrove Township Planning Board for non-conforming structure use, which would …read more
Source: NJ.com Cumberland
- Talk at Northern Valley Regional High School targets addiction
- Back to prison for man who robbed same 2 banks twice
- Lincoln Park neighborhood yard sale postponed to next weekend
- Police ID man in fatal crash that closed down Garden State Parkway
- Bayonne school district apologizes for PARCC testing mishap, but parents still have questions
- N.J. faces a pollen explosion in the coming weeks
- 5 reasons why my family donated a 28-acre historic site to N.J. | Opinion
Sorry. No data so far.