NEWARK — A 60-year-old Livingston physician today became the latest person to plead guilty in a wide-ranging scam spearheaded by a Parsippany lab owner who made hundreds of millions of dollars in business by bribing doctors from 2006 to 2012, officials said.
Joel Fischgrund pleaded guilty to one count of accepting bribes today for his role in a scheme that funneled more …read more
Source: NJ.com Essex
- Work to start on school parking lot, walkway
- University of Kentucky researchers discover three new primate species
- Teens with allergies and asthma: Start prepping now for move to college
- Social clubs fill gap in dementia support
- New drug against nerve agents in sight
- Infants much less likely to get the flu if moms are vaccinated while pregnant
- Double-blinded randomized controlled trial of the Xiao procedure in children
Sorry. No data so far.