NEW PROVIDENCE — Dim Sum Villa held a “very soft opening” on Friday, Dec. 27, said its owner Emily Kei on Monday.
She said she wanted to introduce the restaurant gradually and not be overwhelmed by a crowd as she and her staff …read more
Source: NJ.com Union
- Failure to publish trial results exposes patients to risks without providing benefits
- As Atlantic City flounders, Speaker Prieto fiddles | Editorial
- Man convicted of trying to rob sheriff's officer in Newark
- Orange mayor moves to regulate Uber and other ride apps
- Rutgers sets deadline for ordering tickets to see Obama
- Heroin that could be worth $2M seized in record N.J. bust, authorities say
- N.J. man who fled to Georgia indicted for setting his house ablaze
Sorry. No data so far.