NEW PROVIDENCE — Dim Sum Villa held a “very soft opening” on Friday, Dec. 27, said its owner Emily Kei on Monday.
She said she wanted to introduce the restaurant gradually and not be overwhelmed by a crowd as she and her staff …read more
Source: NJ.com Union
- Christie returning home to assess presidential prospects after placing sixth in N.H. primary
- Report: Waters surrounding North Jersey are littered with millions of plastic particles
- Princeton workers make a plea for earned sick leave at local businesses
- Union City man charged with attacking son with meat cleaver in restaurant
- Carteret felon held in Jersey City gunpoint robbery
- Garfield police officer saves boy, 5, choking on quarter
- No charges for cops who shot suicidal man armed with BB gun, authorities say
Sorry. No data so far.