PARSIPANY, N.J. (AP) — A former Parsippany police captain’s retirement payout and pension have been held up as a result of township allegations he wrongly got rid of a large amount of police documents.
Retired Capt. James Carifi says in court filings he did nothing wrong because he had computer access and privileges that allowed him to clean off his computer prior to retirement.
Nj.com reports (http://bit.ly/1jyblRM ) Parsippany officials and the ex-captain are due to meet with a court-appointed computer forensic expert to aid the return of records. The township says they number nearly 1 million pages.
The officer …read more
Source: North Jersey
- Pregnancy and PTSD: Surprising findings could help moms-to-be at risk
- Exercise and Meditation – Together – Help Beat Depression, Rutgers Study Finds
- Congressional Staffer Stays True to Lifelong Conservative Beliefs
- Almost 100 arrested in North Jersey for not fulfilling child support obligations
- 50 students compete in youth bridge tournament in Teaneck
- Warren Hills boys basketball pulls away from Del Val (PHOTOS)
- Possible threat investigated at Glen Ridge H.S., nothing found
Sorry. No data so far.