A West New York man was charged today after reportedly whipping his wife with a cell phone cord and causing bodily injury to her, authorities said.
Antonio Vasquez of 67th Street was brought up on aggravated assault and weapons charges after he reportedly used a plastic cell phone cable to forcibly whip the body of his wife 14 times during a domestic dispute on Nov. 28.
She was left with serious injuries, including “severe abrasions” to her face, chest and back, officials said.
Vasquez also allegedly attempted …read more
Source: NJ.com Hudson
- Traffic alert: Hackettstown college holding color run Sunday
- 2 charged in killing of NJIT student, Essex prosecutor says
- Drug-like peptides show promise in treating 2 blood diseases
- CSU-led team highlights ways to address global food system challenges
- Apples or fries
- A new paper-based test for the Zika virus
- Family 'devastated' by fatal shooting of N.J. man outside viewing
Sorry. No data so far.