A West New York man was charged today after reportedly whipping his wife with a cell phone cord and causing bodily injury to her, authorities said.
Antonio Vasquez of 67th Street was brought up on aggravated assault and weapons charges after he reportedly used a plastic cell phone cable to forcibly whip the body of his wife 14 times during a domestic dispute on Nov. 28.
She was left with serious injuries, including “severe abrasions” to her face, chest and back, officials said.
Vasquez also allegedly attempted …read more
Source: NJ.com Hudson
- Research uncovers more inherited genetic mutations linked to ovarian cancer
- UBC researchers discover new glass technology
- The final days of a former mob strongman | Di Ionno
- 'They released hell,' prosecutor says of suspect's surprise attack on victims
- Tick tock — sequencing the tick genome could help defuse the Lyme disease time bomb
- Some 5,000 years ago, silver mining on the shores of the Aegean Sea
- Research finds new target in search for why statin drugs sometimes cause problems for some patients
Sorry. No data so far.