Hunterdon County is keeping secret the settlement agreement a representative signed with Cheryl Wieder, who until her abrupt retirement in April was director of Human Resources (personnel).
The unexpected departure was mentioned in testimony during the continuing hearing on administrative charges filed against two Finance Department managers. In response to that revelation by county Administrator Cindy Yard, the Democrat filed a request under the state Open Public Records Act (OPRA) for a copy of the agreement.
Yard testified …read more
Source: NJ.com Hunterdon
- Language juggling rewires bilingual brain
- How learning languages translates into health benefits for society
- Nudging science toward openness
- Big data and patient-powered research aim to solve complex diseases
- Beyond Narcan: The new way N.J. is fighting its heroin crisis
- Paterson store owner killed in Ellison Street shooting, police
- 53 people displaced after Paterson fire on Main Street
Sorry. No data so far.