Hunterdon County is keeping secret the settlement agreement a representative signed with Cheryl Wieder, who until her abrupt retirement in April was director of Human Resources (personnel).
The unexpected departure was mentioned in testimony during the continuing hearing on administrative charges filed against two Finance Department managers. In response to that revelation by county Administrator Cindy Yard, the Democrat filed a request under the state Open Public Records Act (OPRA) for a copy of the agreement.
Yard testified …read more
Source: NJ.com Hunterdon
- Why vultures matter — and what we lose if they're gone
- Testing non-breast cancer genes in high-risk women leaves more questions than answers
- Study finds improvements in warfarin use for AF treatment necessary for kidney & heart health
- No longer lost in translation: CSU biochemists watch gene expression in real time
- Broadly neutralizing antibodies improve immune response; clear HIV reservoirs
- Students provide 'sticker shock' alcohol message
- Alleged cocaine dealer sought by Hackettstown police
Sorry. No data so far.