Who would have predicted that a young man whose favorite pastime was painting T-shirts and creating hip-hop clothing in his garage would turn into a successful founder of a billion dollar fashion and media empire?
Marc Ecko, CEO of Marc Ecko Enterprises, came to Rutgers’ Barnes and Noble recently to share his story as a successful entrepreneur and promote his first book, Unlabel: Selling You Without Selling Out, released last month.
In his book, Ecko divulges how he turned a $5,000 investment into the billion-dollar fashion business Ecko Unltd. “Success is the hangover of a failure,” said Ecko, who added that unlike …read more
Source: Rutgers Today
- Court Night event to offer free legal advice
- 2 North Jersey teens teach tolerance
- Supercross takes over MetLife as Ryan Dungey claims second title (PHOTOS)
- After 38 years, N.J. bowler throws 1st-career 300 game
- Young Florham Park chemist advances to national competition
- Nothing beats homemade
- Creepy, kooky, ooky, 'The Addams Family' is coming to Jersey City
Sorry. No data so far.