As the trial of a Jersey City man who was shot in the face while allegedly trying to rob a police officer in January 2010 continues, the man’s mother said she believes her son will be cleared of all the charges.
Kwadir Felton, now 21, is charged with multiple counts of conspiracy to distribute drugs, weapons charges and aggravated assault in the case, authorities said.
“I know he’s innocent,” said Dawn Felton, Kwadir’s mother. “I …read more
Source: NJ.com Hudson
- Hunterdon Healthcare opening Bridgewater site in June
- 4 gripes about the Jersey City Whole Foods news
- Bound Brook officers ride to honor fallen officers
- Family of N.J. man killed in police shootout looks into his death, lawyer says
- The Philly Pops presents the All S.J. Jazz Festival
- Judge OKs Justice Department's reforms for Newark police
- Hamilton man gets 7 years for shooting woman in chest
Sorry. No data so far.