As the trial of a Jersey City man who was shot in the face while allegedly trying to rob a police officer in January 2010 continues, the man’s mother said she believes her son will be cleared of all the charges.
Kwadir Felton, now 21, is charged with multiple counts of conspiracy to distribute drugs, weapons charges and aggravated assault in the case, authorities said.
“I know he’s innocent,” said Dawn Felton, Kwadir’s mother. “I …read more
Source: NJ.com Hudson
- Stakeholder involvement in clinical trial design leads to greater recruitment, retention
- Research into critical national issues at forefront of NSF's FY2017 budget request
- Research findings could lead to new treatments for chronic inflammatory pain
- Publish, don't Pperish!
- New study reveals that prelinguistic infants can categorize colors
- Light and manganese to discover the source of submerged Roman marble
- Blocking stress protein relieves chronic pain in mice
Sorry. No data so far.