ENGLEWOOD — A city woman is behind bars after being accused of stealing tens of thousands of dollars from her former employer.
According to Bergen County Prosecutor John L. Molinelli, 31-year-old Krisheita Robinson was working at a TD Bank location in August 2011, when she began forging a co-worker’s signature in order to obtain bank gift cards.
She continued the scheme until May 2013, by which time she had stolen more than $75,000, Molinelli said.
Bank security initially tipped off authorities to the thefts, which led to Robinson’s arrest today by members of the …read more
Source: NJ.com Bergen
- Newly discovered baby Titanosaur sheds light on dinosaurs' early lives
- Walt Whitman endorsed paleo diet before it was a thing
- Woman's Club of Penns Grove-Carneys Point win 1st place
- Man who attempted to lure teen arrested, Roselle Park police say
- Meet Phillipsburg police at annual open house
- Man admits role in ATM-skimming ring that targeted N.J. machines, stole $5M
- What lies beneath West Antarctica?
Sorry. No data so far.