BRIDGETON — A city man has been arrested and charged in connection with a robbery earlier this month at a 7-Eleven, police say.
Paul G. Stewart Jr., 18, of the Amity Heights apartment complex, was taken into custody Monday afternoon.
He has been charged with one count of robbery, one count of possession of a weapon for an unlawful purpose, one count of unlawful possession of a weapon and one count of possession of a prohibited weapon, according to authorities.
The charges are in connection with an incident at the 7-Eleven convenience store on West Broad Street in Bridgeton on …read more
Source: NJ.com Cumberland
- Want to eat better? Sorry, we're closed
- Taiwanese government should provide more support for solar panel industry
- Personal cooling units on the horizon
- New study exposes growing problem of patent aggregators and negative impact on innovation
- Lifestyle has a strong impact on intestinal bacteria
- Fungal spores could 'hijack' human immune cells to spread infection
- Black raspberry improves cardiovascular risk in metabolic syndrome
Sorry. No data so far.