BRIDGETON — A city man has been arrested and charged in connection with a robbery earlier this month at a 7-Eleven, police say.
Paul G. Stewart Jr., 18, of the Amity Heights apartment complex, was taken into custody Monday afternoon.
He has been charged with one count of robbery, one count of possession of a weapon for an unlawful purpose, one count of unlawful possession of a weapon and one count of possession of a prohibited weapon, according to authorities.
The charges are in connection with an incident at the 7-Eleven convenience store on West Broad Street in Bridgeton on …read more
Source: NJ.com Cumberland
- Plankton network linked to ocean's biological carbon pump revealed
- I want her to want me: Where men, sex and personality meet
- High-cholesterol diet, eating eggs do not increase risk of heart attack
- Discovery of new iron oxides points to large oxygen source inside the Earth
- Daily dose of beetroot juice improved endurance and blood pressure
- Cornell astrophysicists play vital role to validate detection of gravitational waves
- Chabad raising funds for Hunterdon teen battling Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Sorry. No data so far.