WEST MILFORD — A West Milford man died in a head-on crash Wednesday afternoon, and police are searching for witnesses who are believed to have seen the deadly accident.
Robert J. Hughes, 43, was killed in the collision on Macopin Road, just south of Echo Lake Road, said Lt. Robert Congleton.
Hughes’ 2001 Mercury Mountaineer crashed head-on into a 1980 International Harvester at …read more
Source: NJ.com Passaic
- Staging system to explain complexity, manage expectations in revision rhinoplasty
- Research collaboration ids Serum biomarkers that Predict preclinical IBD development & complications
- Measuring a black hole 660 million times as massive as our sun
- Gene replacement therapy offers viable treatment option for fatal disease
- Algorithm can improve guidance of crash victims to most appropriate place for care
- ALMA measures mass of black hole with extreme precision
- WATCH: Adorable athlete-to-athlete promposal at HS track meet
Sorry. No data so far.