In response to a critically low blood supply, the Bayonne Fire Department and
Bayonne Police Department are co-hosting a blood drive at the City Hall Fire
House on Monday, Sept. 9.
The event will take place at the fire house, located at 27th Street and Avenue C, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Area blood banks are short of all blood types, so all blood types are welcome in this drive. Supplies of the following blood types are especially low: O negative, O positive, A negative and B negative, according to the city.
To prevent donors from feeling weak after giving blood, organizers …read more
Source: NJ.com Hudson
- Jersey Journal front and back page news: Tuesday, May 3, 2016
- Work to start on school parking lot, walkway
- University of Kentucky researchers discover three new primate species
- Teens with allergies and asthma: Start prepping now for move to college
- Social clubs fill gap in dementia support
- New drug against nerve agents in sight
- Infants much less likely to get the flu if moms are vaccinated while pregnant
Sorry. No data so far.