With water pipes or hookahs gaining popularity, scientists today described a step toward establishing their health risks. In a study that they said provides no support for the notion that hookahs are safer than cigarettes, they reported that hookah smoke and tobacco contain lower levels of four toxic metals. It was part of the 246th National Meeting & Exposition of the American Chemical Society being held here this week. …read more
- N.J. town considers having voters approve school budget
- Poll: Is the $10M Honeywell settlement enough for chromium contaminated properties?
- DUI, multiple charges follow stop on Route 202/31
- There should be no easy A's for N.J. hospitals | Editorial
- A faster and cheaper way to produce new antibiotics
- Jersey Journal front and back page news: Wednesday, May 4, 2016
- Sports Authority staff says OK to North Bergen motel
Sorry. No data so far.