The matchups are set, and Brooklawn is exactly where it wanted to be — even if it didn’t get there in the most conventional way.
The Brookers overcame five errors and having five different baserunners picked off in the first four innings, blowing the game open with an eight-run sixth inning and reaching the championship game of the Senior American Legion Mid-Atlantic Regional Tournament with a 12-6 victory over Twin Valley, Pa. Sunday afternoon at Campbell’s Field.
After taking the lead with a four-run fifth, Brooklawn put the game away by sending 13 men to the plate the following inning. Mike Garofolo …read more
Source: NJ.com Burlington
- New testing of model improves confidence in the performance of ITER
- Researchers illuminate the path to a new era of microelectronics
- Spit and polish: The beauty of saliva for epigenetic studies
- What’s in a name? Yale researchers track PTSD’s many identities during war
- Blood biomarkers may allow easier detection, confirmation of concussions
- How social networking sites may discriminate against women
- Rochester scientists discover gene controlling genetic recombination rates
Sorry. No data so far.